change of address Scottish Power

Scottishpower change of address

Using to notify Southern Electric that you are changing address couldn?t be simpler. The process is done entirely online within a few clicks and is completely free.

To send a Southern Electric change of address notification all you need to do is register here and select Southern Electric and enter your details. You can then send the notification online directly to Southern Electric. If you are already registered with you can select Southern Electric to add to your notifications.

Registering with is quick and simple, we guarantee never to sell or abuse your data.

We have been in partnership with organisations on our site for several years, all guaranteeing they update your change of address notifications if sent through us, including many of the big organisations such as:

Notifying other energy providers

You can also use to notify Scottish Power, Npower and every other UK energy supplier along with over 1500 other organisations online for free.