When you are moving home, you can use the iammoving.com free change of address service to notify over 1500 organisations online. You can select from over 40 UK water suppliers to notify them that you are moving to a new home.

To send a change of address water notification, all you need to do is register for free with iammoving.com here, you can then select your current water supplier to notify them that you are moving out, and your new water supplier to notify them that you are moving in!
If you are already a member of iammoving.com then you can select the water companies you want to notify here

iammoving.com guarantees never to sell or abuse your data.

You can find the correct water supplier for your new home on the map below:

Map of UK water suppliers

List of UK water providers you can notify about your change of address

Anglian Water
Bournemouth and West Hampshire Water
Bristol Water
Cambridge Water
Cholderton & District Water
Dee Valley Water
Essex & Suffolk Water
Folkestone and Dover Water Services
Hartlepool Water
Mid Kent Water
Northumbrian Water
Portsmouth Water
Scottish Water Severn Trent Water South East Water
Southern Water
South Staffordshire Water
South West Water
Sutton and East Surrey Water
Tendring Hundred Water Services
Thames Water
Three Valleys Water
United Utilities
Welsh Water
Wessex Water
York Waterworks
Yorkshire Water
change of address united utilities change of address Scottish Water change of address anglian water change of address southern water change of address severn trent water