When moving house it is crucial to notify many organisations of your change of address.

Lots of home movers believe that changing their address with the Passport Agency is essential.

This is however not the case as a passport is related to an individual rather than a property. As long as your passport is valid you do not need to notify the Passport Agency of your change of address.

Organisations that you may need to notify include; Council Tax, gas, electric, water, TV licensing, charities, loyalty schemes and so on.

You can notify all these and over 1500 other organisations of your change of address free of charge by registering here.

iammoving.com guarantee never to sell or abuse your data.